noun[mass noun] Medicine , • trademark
- A sedative and sleep-inducing drug consisting of a combination of two barbiturates.More example sentences
- Over a period of years she was prescribed the barbiturate-based medication, Tuinal, for her depression.
- And he deduced Tuinal poisoning by seeing a capsule of Tuinal stuck between the patient toes!
- Barbiturates are sleeping pills and include Tuinal, Seconal and Nembutal.
More definitions of TuinalDefinition of Tuinal in:
- The US English dictionary