- Relating to or denoting a small family of Altaic languages of Siberia and northern China.More example sentences
- Korean is considered part of the Tungusic branch of the Altaic group of the Ural-Altaic language family.
- The Korean Peninsula was first populated by peoples of a Tungusic branch of the Ural-Altaic language family, who migrated from the northwestern regions of Asia.
- They are the ethnic descendants of a Tungusic branch of the Ural-Altaic family.
nounBack to top
More definitions of TungusicDefinition of Tungusic in:
- The US English dictionary