- Any of a number of plants which have parts that are said to resemble a turban or similar headdress, in particular:
More example sentences
- ● (also Turk’s cap lily) the martagon lily. ● (also Turk’s cap cactus) a barrel-shaped Caribbean cactus (Melocactus communis, family Cactaceae).
- Whereas some Turk's caps have large oval leaves, others have lobed leaves or leaves that are nearly round.
- I'll send you a box of Turk's caps and the lantana.
- There are over 1,800 types of wild flowers, including the Apennine edelweiss, Alpine anemone, Turk's caps and numerous orchids.