(in full Turkish Van cat)
- A cat of a long-haired breed, with a white body, auburn markings on the head and tail, and light orange eyes.More example sentences
- Inquisitive and social, the Turkish Van is a excellent pure breed available to satisfy any cat lover.
- All our Turkish Van kittens are raised in the home around children, older cats and our Border Collie.
- Angoras are lithe, with silky fur, and the Turkish Vans are more heavily built with a plush coat.
1960s: named after the town of Van, Turkey.
More definitions of Turkish VanDefinition of Turkish Van in:
- The US English dictionary