- A gelatinous sweet traditionally made of syrup and cornflour, dusted with icing sugar.More example sentences
- Home-made Turkish delight is a little softer than most of the bought varieties and just melts in your mouth.
- Ali Baba has pizza on its takeout menu, but its heart and soul is pure Turkish delight; a taste of Trinidad in the heart of Bed Stuy.
- She has taken 6,000 small cubes of Turkish delight in different colours, and pinched them with short sticks on a styrofoam board, that way creating a splendid mosaic.
More definitions of Turkish delightDefinition of Turkish delight in:
- The US English dictionary