(also Ugh boot)
- A type of soft sheepskin boot.More example sentences
- Where I was raised upstate, the creepy hippies who lived in yurts on the outskirts of town would rent a cheap storefront every Christmas and sell Ugg boots and cheesy animal skin vests.
- I recall spending most of my sixteenth year dressed in the uniform of a surfer - ugg boots, flannelette shirts with button up collars, long blonde hair and Neil Young music were de rigueur.
- To me, it seems that every five minutes, another bemused foreign celebrity is being presented with Akubra hats and ugg boots, and invited to manhandle native fauna.
1960s (as Ugh boot): perhaps named after Ugh, a series of cartoon characters, or an abbreviation of ugly.
More definitions of Ugg bootDefinition of Ugg boot in:
- The US English dictionary