- A type of sub-machine gun of Israeli design: both of them were armed, one with what appeared to be an Uzi [as modifier]: he opened fire with a Uzi sub-machine gunMore example sentences
- One type of gun nut has become all too familiar: the folks who claim the right to own and operate automatic rifles, Uzis, Thompson submachine guns - anything with firepower, no matter how overstated.
- Though Uzis can shoot 700 rounds a minute, the reactivated Uzis could not be fired automatically but could still be fired.
- The ban on such weapons as Uzis and AK - 47s will expire at midnight next Monday unless Congress votes to renew it.
1950s: from Uziel Gal (1923–2002), the Israeli army officer who designed it.
More definitions of UziDefinition of Uzi in:
- The US English dictionary