- A window with three separate openings, the central one being arched and taller than the others; a Palladian window.More example sentences
- A Venetian window on the east side of the quadrangle which had been previously filled in, has been restored with new columns.
- Next time you see a Venetian window, a triangular pediment, a coved gallery ceiling, or a Georgian terrace with lined stucco, remember who started it all.
- It faces the front and is lit by a large original Venetian window with leaded diamond panes topped by a plaster archway.
More definitions of Venetian windowDefinition of Venetian window in:
- The US English dictionary