- 1A variety of white wine grape grown in the Marche region of Italy.More example sentences
- Like many central Italian white wines, Verdicchio was once fermented on its skins.
- 1.1A dry white wine made from the Verdicchio grape.More example sentences
- Moncaro's eminently drinkable Verdicchios have recently hit the shelves at Victoria Wine and Waitrose.
- The four Verdicchios are all very individual interpretations of this high quality grape variety.
- The best Verdicchios are produced around the area of Castelli di Jesi and are noted for acidity and a nutty flavor.
More definitions of VerdicchioDefinition of Verdicchio in:
- The US English dictionary