- Dry white wine, either still or sparkling, produced in the Vouvray district of the Loire Valley.More example sentences
- A number of different wines are produced in the Loire but the most famous have to be Vouvray and Sancerre.
- At its most basic level, Chenin is grown in the Loire to produce wines to be drunk young, such as basic Anjou Blanc or inexpensive Saumur or Vouvray.
- There are moderately priced ones like Sancerre or Vouvray which are admirable but you can expect to pay up to a tenner a bottle.
More definitions of VouvrayDefinition of Vouvray in:
- The US English dictionary