- The combat units of the SS in Nazi Germany during the Second World War.More example sentences
- It is certain that his admission into the group would have been far more complicated had he admitted to being a former Waffen SS recruit.
- A few units - the Waffen SS on the Eastern Front was notorious in this respect - had a rule not to take any prisoners at all.
- On the same day, December 17, a Waffen SS unit under the command of Joachim Pieper murdered 113 American prisoners.
German Waffen 'armed'.
More definitions of Waffen SSDefinition of Waffen SS in:
- The US English dictionary