- 1.1Used allusively to refer to the American money market or financial interests.More example sentences
- If he gets the job, O'Neal would be the first African American CEO of a Wall Street brokerage giant.
- She is accused of lying to and otherwise misleading officers of the law in a Wall Street insider trading case.
- Within a few months, he signed up an ex-energy executive, a start-up veteran, and a Wall Street financier.
named after a wooden stockade which was built in 1653 around the original Dutch settlement of New Amsterdam.
More definitions of Wall StreetDefinition of Wall Street in:
- The US English dictionary