- Fine clear, colourless flint glassware first manufactured in Waterford in the 18th and 19th centuries.More example sentences
- Turning to the subject of fakes, he conceded that she had been accused of ‘making replicas of Waterford glass,’ which she described as ‘very unkind.’
- He made a presentation of Waterford glass of behalf of the South East branch of the National Union of Journalists.
- She was presented with a scroll and a beautiful Waterford glass bowl to mark her 60 years of unbroken membership.
More definitions of Waterford glassDefinition of Waterford glass in:
- The US English dictionary