noun (plural Welshwomen)
- A female native or inhabitant of Wales, or a woman of Welsh descent.More example sentences
- Even the Welshwoman who runs the off-licence in Tomintoul, prefers nosing whisky to drinking it and opts for a glass of white wine over both.
- Its unusual history began when a rich Welshwoman from Glamorgan, Magaret Morris, married her French tutor, Noel Desenfans, just before the Revolution in his native country.
- There was no way back for the Welshwoman, 10 years her senior, after she had conceded a four-foot birdie to Wie who had split the fairway with a monster drive down the 13th.
More definitions of WelshwomanDefinition of Welshwoman in:
- The US English dictionary