- A member of the Society of Missionaries of Africa, a Roman Catholic order founded in Algiers in 1868.More example sentences
- It was further edited by a White Father missionary, Edouard Labreque, and finally published in Bemba as Ifikolwe Fyandi na Bantu Bandi (My Ancestors and My People).
- The nine mission stations of the White Fathers accounted for the bulk of European residents in 1940.
- The cruelly-bound prisoners passed the home of the White Fathers on their way to execution.
translating French Père Blanc.
More definitions of White FatherDefinition of White Father in:
- The US English dictionary