- A large, loose triangular knot in a man’s tie, produced by making extra turns when tying.More example sentences
- From a dressy Windsor knot to sporty Samosa knot, these consultants are here to teach.
- After I've learnt the Windsor knot, maybe I should get lessons in chopstick management?
- The Planet Fashion stores are staffed with tie consultants to help customers understand and learn the various tie-knots, from the dressy Windsor knot to the sport Samosa knot.
More definitions of Windsor knotDefinition of Windsor knot in:
- The US English dictionary