noun• dated , chiefly US
- A wide silk bias-cut tie, tied in a loose double knot.More example sentences
- There was also more latitude with neck wear than with a Frock Suit, with Windsor ties more common than bow ties.
- Typically, your collar should be up to allow ease of maneuvering, and to prevent creases in your tie while tying the Full Windsor tie knot.
- Democratic Representative Robert Alexis Green, wearer of flowing Windsor ties, announced that he would never again attend a White House function as long as the Hoovers were there.
More definitions of Windsor tieDefinition of Windsor tie in:
- The US English dictionary