- A large red American apple, used for cooking and as a dessert apple.More example sentences
- Juicy apples like Winesaps and Sheep's Nose lend themselves well to cider making.
- People will eat all of the little Winesaps and they can take another one if they're still hungry.
- But the Stayman sprang up all on its own, from a Winesap seedling in Kansas; the Baldwin and Rhode Island Greening, too, were spontaneous polyploids.
More definitions of WinesapDefinition of Winesap in:
- The US English dictionary