noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A synthetic drug which blocks pancreatic enzymes involved in the digestion of fats, used to treat obesity.More example sentences
- The drug orlistat, or Xenical, which blocks the body's ability to absorb dietary fat, also shows promise.
- Roche is the maker of the weight loss drug Xenical.
- Products included the anti-impotence drug Viagra, the antidepressant Prozac and the anti-obesity drug Xenical.
1990s: of unknown origin.
More definitions of XenicalDefinition of Xenical in:
- The US English dictionary