- variant spelling of Yankee, typically used in Latin American contexts.More example sentences
- If we allow this to happen, we Yanquis will pay the price - in terms of economics, drugs and immigration - for years to come.
- You don't even have to have any connections to the UK - I know some nice Canuckistanis and Yanquis have been here.
- Can I just say as a Yanqui, that I'm in constant amazement at the idea of a show running from the early 70s to the mid 80s, yet only having twenty-odd episodes?
More definitions of YanquiDefinition of Yanqui in:
- The US English dictionary