- A baked batter pudding typically eaten with roast beef: Yorkshire pudding and gravy [count noun]: I’ve tried to make Yorkshire puddingsMore example sentences
- I love the traditional food they do here - roast beef and Yorkshire pudding and sausages and mash.
- The two have long been considered as natural together as roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.
- Marjorie chose traditional roast beef with Yorkshire pudding and gravy.
More definitions of Yorkshire puddingDefinition of Yorkshire pudding in:
- The US English dictionary