- 1Upload a video of (someone or something) to the video-sharing website YouTube: Obama’s inaugural will be the first to be YouTubed.More example sentences
- A recently YouTubed copy of the trailer was pulled after a complaint.
- He also sends along a link to a YouTubed audio interview with Kubrick that is well worth a listen, if you haven't heard it.
- If there was such a recipe shared digitally, somewhere someone would have blogged about it, tweeted about it, Facebook'd it, YouTubed it.
- 1.1Search for or watch on YouTube: I went back and YouTubed the showMore example sentences
- It's an amazing, tragic story of a player who, having just YouTubed him, I can safely say was like no other in the history of football.
- I happily deposited my load, unfolded my wireless and merrily surfed, blogged and YouTubed away while my delicates swirled and dried to the leisurely soundtrack of my iTunes.
- The extraordinary rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody by the competition winners and runners up plus a gaggle of drunken Brits who crashed the stage really has to be YouTubed to be believed.
early 21st century: from YouTube, the proprietary name of the video-sharing website.
More definitions of YouTubeDefinition of YouTube in:
- The US English dictionary