A notional list of the least celebrated or sought-after members of a group, especially in the entertainment industry: [as modifier]: Z-list celebrities who are famous for being famous
More example sentences
- However, there exists an even more obscure level of mini-stardom and former celebrity: those who have plunged so far from public prominence that they are no longer recognised even by the Z-list.
- I don't mean to overestimate the influence my Z-list blog could have on any of you, but it seems from your emails and comments over the years that I have at least influenced some of you in terms of music and reading.
- Is this true, or is this just one of her wonderful "jokes" that propelled her into the Z-list?
- More example sentences
- Who are these Z-listers?
- Where are our real celebs and why are we so overrun with all these Z-listers?
- Who says I'm a Z-lister?
Definition of Z-list in:
- The US English dictionary