- A heavy uncharged elementary particle considered to transmit the weak interaction between other elementary particles.More example sentences
- In addition, the theory requires that the W and Z particles, like the photon, should be massless.
- The Z particle decayed almost instantaneously, but left a distinctive trace in the collision data.
- Initial operation involved low beam intensities, and these runs failed to produce W or Z particles.
More definitions of Z particleDefinition of Z particle in:
- The US English dictionary