noun[mass noun] • trademark
- An aerobic fitness programme featuring movements inspired by various styles of Latin American dance and performed primarily to Latin American dance music.More example sentences
- The companies paid $10,000 to sponsor exercise classes that draw up to 150 participants a session for yoga, Pilates, Zumba, and urban dance.
- Zumba is a one-of-a-kind exercise program that pairs Latin rhythms with red-hot international dance steps so you can have a blast as you party your way into shape.
- A friend has just told me about Zumba.
early 21st century: an invented word.
More definitions of ZumbaDefinition of Zumba in:
- The US English dictionary