noun[mass noun] • trademark
- The antidepressant bupropion, used to relieve nicotine withdrawal symptoms in people giving up smoking.More example sentences
- The best possible outcome requires both medication - nicotine patches, Zyban and so forth - as well as psychosocial intervention.
- She also started taking Zyban and using a nicotine patch.
- Martin, 50, has tried to give up countless times, using nicotine patches, nicotine gum, the drug Zyban, and smoking cessation classes.
More definitions of ZybanDefinition of Zyban in:
- The US English dictionary