- • informal Used to refer to useful information that can be imparted or learned: Teddy taught me a thing or two about wineMore example sentences
- My brother taught me a thing or two, the rest I learnt from magazines and tapes.
- It is rich in culture and scenery and could teach us Irish a thing or two about how we care for our environment.
- Our children may only be starting out on life's learning curve, but they could teach us a thing or two.
More definitions of a thing or twoDefinition of a thing or two in:
- The US English dictionary