- When he speaks English, he does so with a soft, Aberdonian lilt.
- Aberdeen was found to have done less than the capital to help cyclists, making Aberdonian cyclists ‘feel less confident’.
- Most Scots are familiar with the sight of Jim and Carole demonstrating the wonders of Aberdonian soil.
A person from Aberdeen.
- ‘It's not true that Aberdonians are tightfisted,’ he will remark.
- With plans for a new shopping development in the city centre, Aberdonians have a spring in their step and money in their pockets.
- There is a higher proportion of young people among the Aberdonians than in the greyer-haired central belt majority.
Words that rhyme with AberdonianAmazonian, Apollonian, Babylonian, Baconian, Bostonian, Caledonian, Catalonian, Chalcedonian, Ciceronian, Devonian, draconian, Estonian, Etonian, gorgonian, Ionian, Johnsonian, Laconian, Macedonian, Miltonian, Newtonian, Oregonian, Oxonian, Patagonian, Plutonian, Tennysonian, Tobagonian, Washingtonian
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: Aber|do¦nian
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.