- Covered in flowers: in the springtime the cliff top is abloom, first with serviceberry, then dogwoodMore example sentences
- Journey on where flowers stay abloom until each lover has cast his kisses on longing lips-parted like hills with deep valleys.
- The forest was warm as summer and abloom with an abundance of colorful flowers.
- It's already October, but the Gardens of Remembrance are still abloom with a mix of interesting shapes and textures, and more people are coming to see and enjoy the park.
More definitions of abloomDefinition of abloom in:
- The US English dictionary