- A drug which can induce abortion, especially mifepristone.More example sentences
- And the abortion pill Mifepristone, also known as RU - 486, must now carry a strong warning that it can cause serious infections, bleeding, and tubal pregnancies, says the FDA.
- The move follows a dispute over the growing use in Italy of the abortion pill, Mifepristone.
- In the first nine weeks of pregnancy the abortion pill may be used.
More definitions of abortion pillDefinition of abortion pill in:
- The US English dictionary