- (In printed text) denoting a person or thing previously mentioned: the above-mentioned changes did not take place overnightMore example sentences
- The Commission found that the above-mentioned declarations showed that the parties has come to an agreement regarding the terms of a settlement.
- These results are consistent with sample findings in relation to the above-mentioned pet food material.
- The material is supplied solely for the above-mentioned recording.
More definitions of above-mentionedDefinition of above-mentioned in:
- The US English dictionary