- Full of excitement and enthusiasm: he was abubble with the newsMore example sentences
- When you are abubble with hormonal rebellion and so oversexed you don't know what to do, who's to know what doesn't turn you on, let alone (God forbid!) what's right.
- The prospect of ‘Beer by April’ set the U. S. abubble with activity and excitement last week.
- So, continue to be abubble with enthusiasm about the arrival of the SPOM, but just dial it down a notch; it won't be unveiled as soon as I had hoped.
More definitions of abubbleDefinition of abubble in:
- The US English dictionary