(also access fee)
- A charge made for the use of computer or local telephone-network facilities.More example sentences
- Although data are extremely difficult to come by, a Digex source cites $30,000 per site per month as the access fee charged by Sprint.
- It charges 0.05 RMB per minute for the Internet access fee and 0.02 RMB per minute for the phone line fee.
- A company spokesperson said the access fee Eircom will be allowed to charge will ‘in no way, reflect the cost to Eircom of providing the infrastructure associated with unbundling’.
More definitions of access chargeDefinition of access charge in:
- The US English dictionary