- An educational course enabling those without traditional qualifications to become eligible for higher education.More example sentences
- Septuagenarian Josephine began with a university access course at Newry College of Further Education followed by a primary degree at Queen's.
- The access course was in sociology, which was a subject I enjoyed, so I'm doing it here.
- The 37-year-old mother-of-three, from Limes Avenues, Pinehurst, studied for her access course using Braille and audiotapes.
More definitions of access courseDefinition of access course in:
- The US English dictionary