- A ladder or flight of steps up the side of a ship allowing access from a small boat or a quayside.More example sentences
- In short order, a team of Sailors led by Kafka retrieved a heavy steel accommodation ladder from the port side.
- One of the survivors, shortly after coming up the accommodation ladder dripping wet, grabbed me (the nearest sailor), hugged me as tightly as his strength would allow, and could only murmur ‘thank you’ through sobs of joy.
- The construction of the accommodation ladder did not conform to the vessel's drawings or specifications.
More definitions of accommodation ladderDefinition of accommodation ladder in:
- The US English dictionary