- The process or work of keeping financial accounts: an investigation into suspected false accounting [as modifier]: standard accounting practiceMore example sentences
- So the benefits of computerised accounting and payroll management are well established.
- The company also provides financial accounting and technical helpdesk services to its clients.
- Finding people with significant experience in finance or accounting may prove challenging.
More definitions of accountingDefinition of accounting in:
- The US English dictionary