- Money owed to a company by its debtors.More example sentences
- Another selling point is the company's current $310,000 in accounts receivable (with payables of about $130,000).
- So even though the cost to the employer goes down and the employee saves money through smaller health-insurance premiums, the accounts receivable of the health-care providers goes up.
- Everything from accounts receivable to payroll to tax-return preparation was done by those bureaus because we couldn't afford our own computers.
More definitions of accounts receivableDefinition of accounts receivable in:
- The US English dictionary