- North American term for paracetamol.More example sentences
- A. While aspirin may aggravate asthma, it is not clear whether acetaminophen poses a problem.
- Rest, hydration, decongestants, such as pseudoephedrine for comfort, acetaminophen for analgesia and fever.
- If your child does have symptoms after getting the flu shot, put a warm compress on the injection site to ease soreness or swelling, and give acetaminophen or ibuprofen for headache or low-grade fever.
1960s: from para-acetylaminophenol.
More definitions of acetaminophenDefinition of acetaminophen in:
- The US English dictionary