Definition of aching in English:
1Having an ache in a part of one’s body: the cool air was a relief to my aching head
More example sentences
- Soak a cloth in cayenne powder tea to apply to an aching arthritic joint.
- I follow him out into the living room, my back aching, patting my hair.
- During three years ' hard times, the poor quality food barely appeased my aching belly.
- [as submodifier]: a sound which was achingly familiar to meMore example sentences
- He smiled and pressed a kiss to her forehead in an achingly familiar gesture.
- Mogwai always seem to find a way to express themselves with a unique sound that is deafening yet achingly beautiful.
- The sun lit up the day from start to finish and the scenery was the so breathtakingly, brilliantly, achingly beautiful it was almost unreal.