- A modem which converts digital signals into audible signals and vice versa so that they can be transmitted and received over telephone lines.More example sentences
- In the end, it's clear that the use of acoustic couplers is something that must be practiced.
- The trick to getting acoustic couplers to work is not, repeat not, letting your PC do the dialing.
- Interestingly enough, acoustic couplers are used today to connect computers to the Internet via payphones.
More definitions of acoustic couplerDefinition of acoustic coupler in:
- The US English dictionary