noun[mass noun] Chemistry
- A colourless crystalline solid which readily forms water-soluble polymers.
More example sentences
- The amide of acrylic acid; chemical formula: CH2CHCONH2
- For the occupational toxicants acrylamide and 1,3-butadiene a genetic risk assessment was performed based on heritable translocation data.
- Further, for the case of acrylamide, the polymerization was roughly twice as fast under nitrogen as in air.
- The gel is a thin slab of acrylamide polymerized between two glass plates.
More definitions of acrylamideDefinition of acrylamide in:
- The US English dictionary