- A specific proposal for action to be taken, typically one arising from a discussion or meeting.More example sentences
- While the meeting went well, it left me with an irritating action point that kept me awake last night.
- I raised action points from the meetings in Parliament and direct with ministers and York received extra help from the Government.
- The new scheme is one of a number of action points identified in the authority's waste management strategy - produced to complement strategies for the region and for York and North Yorkshire.
More definitions of action pointDefinition of action point in:
- The US English dictionary