- (Of a woman) self-consciously theatrical or emotionally volatile: her actressy mannerMore example sentences
- She is quite actressy - that air of refined largesse - and also seems quintessentially English.
- There are no actressy affectations, no gush about wanting to adopt her fellow actors because they're all just… ‘so incredibly divine’.
- Other than that, she insists, ‘I have no big worries or actressy obsessions.’
More definitions of actressyDefinition of actressy in:
- The US English dictionary