- (Especially of food) containing no additives: eggs are good for us, being natural, wholesome, and additive-free the importance of additive-free nutrition additive-free body care productsMore example sentences
- This Etobicoke butcher offers an endless list of homemade signature sausages, all of which are made preservative- and additive-free.
- A bowl of naked noodles enhanced with your own choice of additive-free flavours is far safer to eat than off-the-shelf packs.
- But in response to frustration at the lack of fresh, additive-free organic baby food available, a number of small producers have taken matters into their own hands.
More definitions of additive-freeDefinition of additive-free in:
- The US English dictionary