- The person to whom something is addressed: the contents of the letters were calculated to cause distress to the individual addressee the need to state clearly the addressees of reportsMore example sentences
- The post gradually stacks up in messy piles, until it eventually gets removed by one or other of the addressees, many of whom still appear to have a door-key.
- All this is of course comes from the perspective of an addressee whom I have held to have been rather too well qualified.
- It's curious and beguiling that an artist so known as a raiser of hell should also be so accomplished at writing ballads in which various female addressees get reassured emotionally.
More definitions of addresseeDefinition of addressee in:
- The US English dictionary