- A salt or ester of adenylic acid.More example sentences
- Although this general reduction of adenylates concentration might suggest an impaired respiratory process, this seems to be unlikely as AEC was fairly constant throughout drought levels.
- Both the extent and kinetics of changes in the adenylate energy charge in response to low O 2 are used as indicators of tolerance to hypoxia and/or anoxia.
- Energy-related parameters measured were fermentation end-products (ethanol, lactate, alanine), respiratory rate, ATP, adenylate energy charge, nitrate reductase activity and biomass.
More definitions of adenylateDefinition of adenylate in:
- The US English dictionary