noun[mass noun] • informal , chiefly British
- The administration of a business, organization, etc.: day-to-day admin [as modifier]: admin staffMore example sentences
- They break us up into five groups of ten between management, admin staff and players.
- Eleven posts are to go from the STV studios, five producer-directors posts and two admin staff.
- At its peak, the firm employed 100 people but now only has two admin staff.
More definitions of adminDefinition of admin in:
- The US English dictionary