- less common term for administer ( sense 1). the person administrating the database system has left the company the cost of administrating VATMore example sentences
- WAD supports, coordinates and administrates several small business development projects for rural communities country wide.
- We will soon be commencing upon a document addressing how organizations should administrate their tandem programs.
- Why spend more on those who manage and administrate art, than on those who create it?
mid 16th century: from Latin administrat- 'managed', from the verb administrare (see administer).
More definitions of administrateDefinition of administrate in:
- The US English dictionary