noun (plural administratrixes, administratrices /-trɪsiːz/)Law
- A female administrator of an estate.More example sentences
- The administratrix testified about gifts made or not made by John to his children before his death as follows.
- He subsequently died and his mother continued his proceedings for medical negligence as administratrix of his estate.
- The administratrices had not obtained a grant of administration by the time the action started.
More definitions of administratrixDefinition of administratrix in:
- The US English dictionary