(also adrenalin junkie)
- A person with a compulsive desire for excitement and adventure: a bit of an adrenaline junkie, he appears to have no regard for his own safety there’s enough nailbiting action to satisfy the most hardened of adrenaline junkiesMore example sentences
- A bit of an adrenaline junkie, he appears to have no regard for his own safety.
- I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie, so I love to go out and do crazy, slightly outrageous stuff, such as bungee jumping, surfing, skydiving and snowboarding.
- One year later they meet up with three other adrenaline junkies in the Appalachian Mountains to go caving.
More definitions of adrenaline junkieDefinition of adrenaline junkie in:
- The US English dictionary